All the social, cultural and sport events have economic, environmental and social impacts on the environment in which they are organized.
Event sustainability management system means systematic approach to coordination of business strategy and operational control considering sustainability of realized activities.
Implementation and certification is intended for:
- event agencies
- organizers of social, cultural or sport events
- public administration institution
- providers of catering services
- providers of premises to rent for events
- dancing groups, music bands ….
ISO 20121 standard provides guideline for implementation and maintenance of event sustainability management system. Certified organization is allowed in the scope of certification to use certification mark
EXAMPLE: Certificate ISO 20121
Certification mark ISO 20121