There is an increasing emphasis on the organisations from the side of customers and government focused on quality of products and services. Organisation managers are forced to deal with quality and stability of its processes, its management and continual improvement to be able to satisfy customers' requirements for acceptable price. One of the basic management tools for establishment and achievement of quality is a quality management system (QMS) according to standard ISO 9001.
Implementation and certification of a quality management system ISO brings advantages in many ways:
- Costs decreasing for (non)quality
- Decreasing number of sales returns and customers' complaints
- Possibility to take a part in public tenders
Advantages for management of the organisation:
- Improvement of overall organisation management – " processes under the control"
- Exactly defined responsibilities and authorities
- The order in a firm (in organisation)
- Building up the corporate culture
- Improvement of an organisation image
- Emphasis on organization respectability
The standard ISO 9001 offers the guideline for establishment and for maintaining of working quality management system. A certified organisation is qualified to use a certification mark for certified scopes.
EXAMPLE: Certificate ISO 9001 Certification mark ISO 9001
If you are interested in certification please click here.